Thursday, April 11, 2013

Recent inspirations

As I mentioned, I recently bought a new phone.  I started looking for new apps and I found Nike Training Club (NTC) which is a training club for women.  It is similar to Skimble's workout app that I blogged about last fall, but from what I experienced from my NTC workout a couple nights ago...it's a little more intense.  I couldn't even finish my 15 minute lean legs workout.
540x450_1.jpg

I also decided to start my push-ups app over, since I got a new phone.  When I started it last fall, I believe I could only do 3 pushups before I'd collapse to the floor.  I got through almost halfway of the 50pushups program, when I stopped doing it.  I know it has helped because I could do 8 pushups this time!  Even though I'm happy about that, I'm nervous because that means my training will start out more intense than it did last time :(  However, I'm excited to have sore abs everyday again!

The image below, I found from pinterest, and I find it motivating.  

1 comment: