Monday, January 14, 2013

GETTING BACK ON THE HORSE

I lost 2 lbs. this week! I really can't believe it I've been doing my Slim in 6 videos everyday and Lesley, Amy and I are doing our running room program. Day 1 of week 2 accomplished. I'm still not doing the best with my eating, although I have reduced the amount I eat, I still am indulging in not so good foods. I think I need to plan my meals better. but I started a calendar of workouts and there are a lot of smiley faces on it so far:-) I know I'm going to keep losing weight if I stick to the plan and work on my goals a little at a time. Thanks Lesley for keeping me accountable!

1 comment:

  1. YAY Sasha! The 2 pounds have to feel good! I really hope that you keep up with the calendar. I want to see it at the end of the month filled with smilie faces! Maybe I could give you an incentive...I'll buy you a smoothie if you get 20 smilies or something???

    ReplyDelete