Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Goals

Soo...Yup...I've been M.I.A. from here this past month.

I moved and I'd like to weigh myself from the same scale for consistency.  I left the scale at my previous place and plan on weighing myself when I go there.  This scares me because I'm used to weighing myself 1-3 times a week.  Now it will only be a couple times a month.  So it's scary to think that if I gained weight, it'd give me less time to try to lose it again.  However, I hope that I don't ever find myself in that situation in the near future where I gain weight again.  But I know you're not supposed to weigh yourself everyday, so I'll deal with it.

I weighed myself about 1.5 weeks ago and I didn't gain OR lose any weight.  So I'm still 175, with a total of 10 lbs down.

I haven't worked out much, nor have I been trying to eat that well.  I mean, I haven't been eating shit.  But I just haven't been trying to eat well.  I am proud to say that I still haven't given in to the fast food cravings.  That, is a huge success for me thus far.

I canceled my LTF membership on 12/31 so I have until 1/31 as a LTF member :(  I'm really sad about that.  But I did join LA gym on 12/31 so I will be able to go to the gym whenever I want with Sasha.  Which reminds me...I'm going to send her an email right now to schedule some workout dates because we haven't worked out together in a LONG time.

My goal for December to lose any weight was not reached.  I will set the same goal for January.

No comments:

Post a Comment