Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Long time no see...

I've been to the gym here and there for the past several months, however, I've usually stuck to weights and swimming.  I've been actually craving to use the cardio machines for the past month but haven't done it due to back pain.  I finally did it today! My favorite cardio machine is the elliptical-like one, where the tracks incline and decline. It works different muscles with each level.  And I find that its a tougher workout than the regular elliptical machines.  I also like the fat burn/weightloss program on the machine because it does the intervals for you!

My workout today was okay...the inclined intervals were tough but I haven't been on it in awhile, so its reasonable.  I'm excited for my next visit to the "precor" machine.  I have no idea what its called, but it says that on the side of the machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment