Monday, September 17, 2012

First Workout Trainer program completed!

I finished the first free program with the Workout Trainer app!  It was a 1 week/4 workout at "casual" intensity, program.  The first 2 workouts were more cardio focused I think because I would be sweating after the first 2 minutes.  The last 2 workouts were more core and strength building I think because I didn't break into a sweat right away, but I felt sore afterwards.  I've scheduled my second free program.  It looks like Workout Trainer has only 3 free programs out of their 12 programs.  The second one is a step up from the first one, and the intensity is "moderate."  I'll start this one on Wednesday!

I've also been keeping up with my push ups app.  A few days ago, it told me I was complete with 1/3 of the program!  Tomorrow I'll be doing 36 push ups.  The sets keep getting higher (7-7-8-7-7) and the rest time is getting shorter!!!  But so far, I've been able to keep up with it with the right amount of exhaustion.

No comments:

Post a Comment