Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September Goal

The September goal will be our first goal.  We are hoping to lose 10 pounds, each, by the end of the month. Yes, it's a lot...however, we figured it should be do-able since it's our first month trying to lose weight.

I weighed myself last Friday August 31st, and I weighed in at 185.  I've already lost 2lbs since then!

I plan on trying out one or two of the Workout Trainer sessions today.  I'll give an update/review on how that goes at a later time.  My arms and shoulder blades are already sore from the 14 push ups I did yesterday.  It's a good feeling :)

3 comments:

  1. So proud of you Les! You are doing great! Hearing your success makes me feel very motivated, I've been having a hard time getting started on this weight loss journey. I'm finding myself getting stuck in my old eating habits. I think that thinking about my overall weight loss goal overwhelms me and then I start to get hopeless about it. But I have to remember to just set little goals, more achievable. Thanks for doing this with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sash! It's always hard to get started, I completely agree. I also agree that it's overwhelming when you think about the overall goal. However...it should also be like a shining light that we can't wait to get to! Don't give up. Because that's how we fall off the bandwagon. Keep thinking about our first goal and you'll do great! I know you can lose 10 lbs this month. I keep thinking of how great I'll feel with 10 lbs less!

    ReplyDelete