Saturday, October 13, 2012

Gateway Trail & PANTS!

Sasha and I turned today's tennis date into a bike date. We rode the MN state trail: Gateway Trail, an 18 mile paved trail.  It was a wonderful ride. We did a little less than half the trail and turned around for a total of about 11miles. There were hills to get on the bridges that went over the highways. But we rode every hill!  We hope to ride the full length sometime :)  I know we can totally do it.

Lastly, I found a pile of jeans in my closet that are in plain view and I'm sure I've seen a million times but ignored. When I noticed them now, I assumed they were size 12's or 10's which don't fit me. I'm currently a 14.  Well, the first few were 14's but after I put them on, I remembered that they were in that pile because they were getting tight and I didn't wear them anymore. They fit perfectly well just now.  Then I got to a couple size 12 pants and didn't think they'd fit but...THEY DID!!!!! 

I really have to do my measurements soon. I still haven't lost any weight this month, but from awhile ago, I lost maybe about 10lbs which is why these pants may fit again. 

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment