Monday, October 1, 2012

Lemon Water

Click here to read the article :)

I found this article from a friend's facebook post and looked into it.  I love it because I love hot water with lemon.  After reading this article, I will try to have it every morning.  If I don't have it in the morning, I'll try to have it at least once a day.

This really shouldn't be that hard for me to do since I already love it.  However, I'll probably do it more regularly, now that I know the various benefits of it.  Before, I just drank it for the refreshing taste!  And the article says to use WARM water, NOT HOT water.  This should make it easier, no?  I'd think so, since you don't have to wait for the water to boil!

Awesome!  I'm going to go cut some lemons in half right away, so they're ready to be used in the morning!


1 comment:

  1. I love this! I use to do this everyday, in my healthy days:-) I'm going to resume this practice. Couldn't agree more with this quote from the article.

    "Ayurveda invites us to get a jump-start on the day by focusing on morning rituals that work to align the body with nature's rhythms, balance the doshas and foster self-esteem alongside self-discipline."

    ReplyDelete