Thursday, November 15, 2012

30 MINUTES TO FAT FREEDOM

I worked out today!!! It felt so good. I've decided to dust off those Biggest Loser Workout videos that I purchased years ago and use them:-) I have a video called Last Chance Workout and it is really motivating; just 30-minutes a day for 6 weeks. What I love about the Biggest Loser is that it's everyday people in the videos working out. Seeing them struggle just as much as I am with each move is much more validating instead of some insanely ripped fitness model who is not even breaking a sweat.  I've always had good results with doing workout videos at home in the past and I hope to see results with this. 30 minutes doesn't seem like a long time but I was drenched in sweat by the end the workout. Jillian Michaels knows what she's doing!

Yesterday at work one of my co-workers was talking about how she wakes up at 4:00 am to go to the gym before work. Made me feel like a total slacker. There is no excuse to not exercise. I don't even have to go to the gym I can just wake up and do a 30 minute video in my living room before work. I'm really proud that I worked out today! Gonna keep it going!
 

2 comments:

  1. GOOD FOR YOU, SASH!

    Workout videos at home, have never been my thing. I've tried, but it usually consists of me giving up after 4 minutes and then never doing it again because it was "too" hard.

    But I guess the workout trainer app on my phone is okay because it's shorter? I don't know.

    Either way, good job! I'd like to come over sometime and do a video with you this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, Sasha...I see that you've added these workouts to your calendar. I do that too, with my other workouts...and sadly...I've deleted them at the end of the night after not being able to complete them. So I wish you the best of luck and I know you can do it!!!!! You have better will power than I do.

    ReplyDelete