Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Begins!

October was a busy month...and it came and went so fast...I even turned 29!

Once again, I did not meet my monthly goal.  My goal was to lose 7lbs, that would bring me down to 173lbs.  Even though I didn't meet the goal...I did manage to lose 4lbs, so I'm at 176 today.  I'm seriously proud that I haven't gained any lost weight back since Aug 31st!  That alone, is a huge success in weight loss.  I know that there are still several more years to come...but I'm just trying to focus on one day at a time here.

I guess my monthly goals are getting smaller and smaller...because this month's goal will be to lose 6lbs, so that I'd be at 170lbs by December 1st.  I hope to lose more this month, but I see the pattern already of not being able to lose that many.  Which is fine...as long as I'm still going down not up.  And it's not like I'm going to stop trying to lose weight if I reach my Nov goal by Nov 18.  I'd obviously keep going, and lose more if I can!  But we'll see how this works out.

Speaking of working out...I didn't achieve my workout goals for last month either.  With the winter approaching, I've been craving the cold swimming pool.  I don't know why but I've always loved the feeling of jumping in the cold pool, then being hot and sweaty quickly, and then walking outside in the cold after a warm shower.  Yeah, I'm weird.  So I hope to swim a couple times this month, and maybe get a couple runs in too.  As for the rest...I'll just do what I can do and see what happens.  All I know, is that I have to get some physical exercise in.  I will set more specific goals once I get active again.

GOOD LUCK, SASHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment