Friday, November 9, 2012

Getting back in shape

I haven't really been very active these past few months.  Especially now that Sasha and I have declared an end to this tennis season...we've decided to bike until it snows.  I feel like it takes a little more effort to organize our biking dates.  Or maybe we're just both slacking?  Either way, I can be much more active but I'm just being lazy.  Isn't that the reason why I downloaded those two apps (Workout Trainer & Push-ups) on my phone?  I haven't done them since the first week of October.  I've been meaning to get back on track with those, and I finally did a workout trainer 9 minute session tonight.  I will do another one tomorrow afternoon, and I'll do push-ups on Sunday.  

I'm writing this here, so I can be accountable for it.  

1 comment:

  1. So proud that you are getting back on the wagon! I don't think I ever truly got on. So I'm re-committing to getting back in shape with you!

    ReplyDelete